Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #14

Welcome, my friends, to another Roses of Inspiration!
Last weeks party was absolutely delightful with 119 linkups - thank you!
I am so happy to have you at the party
and I look forward to seeing what you have been up to :)


Let's begin with a few features from last week.
Once again I was greatly inspired by the posts that were shared during last weeks party
and once again you made it very difficult to choose only a few features.

Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

Please do not pin from my site!
Go to the original source and pin from there IF it is okay with the blog owner!

The most viewed link was Virtuous Daughters
and her lovely post on feminine modesty.



. . . { Craft Inspiration } . . .

shared these darling hangers that have been "dressed" up.
They are perfect for holding photos and other pretty items.



. . . { Crochet Inspiration } . . .

shared her stunning crocheted dish cloths - 
they are almost too pretty to use!



made this sweet rabbit hanger.



. . . { Knitting Inspiration } . . .

shared these precious bunnies - aren't they just the cutest!



. . . { Dessert Inspiration } . . .

made my mouth water with her strawberry macarons.



. . . { Beautiful & Touching Inspiration } . . .

shared a very touching story about her precious baby.
I would encourage you to read her story, my friends. . .
make sure you have a box of tissues handy.



If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can linkup as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link-ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link-up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose

If you are new to linkup parties than please click here
to see how to share your blog post.

Please have fun, my friends!
I am always excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!



41 comments:

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thanks, Stephanie, for another lovely inspirational party!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I need to go and check out those features again, Stephanie. Thank you so much for sharing your party with us. Love you!

J said...

Thank you again for a beautiful party! I enjoyed seeing your features. Those cozy little yarn bunnies are too cute!

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: I really like. It is very interesting. Keep in touch.

magnoliasntea said...

Thank you for another inspirational linkup, Stephanie. I tried to link a post today, but I'm having issues with google again. My comments aren't coming through on some blogs, can't link posts on others. Hope it clears up soon.

Debbie said...

beautiful features today, thanks so much for hosting stephanie!!!!!

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you for the party, sweet Stephanie! Hope you have a wonder-filled day!

Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Annabel Smith said...

Thank you so much for featuring me. Crochet is so easy to do and makes lovely gifts and you can learn at any age!
Many thanks.xxx

Anna said...

Thanks for featuring my little rabbit !
It's always a pleasure to participate in your link party !
Have a lovely week !
Anna

Christine said...

Hello and Good morning Stephanie! Thank you for hosting a truly inspiring party and for featuring my Strawberry Macarons! Wishing you a lovely week! xo Christine

Debbie Harris said...

Good Morning! Looks like another delightful party!
You featured some wonderful posts and there a couple I must go and read.
Thank you for allowing us to party with you. :)

Have a great day!
Love you

Poppy said...

Thanks for the lovely party, Stephanie!

Hugs,
Poppy

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Stephanie- beautiful post with gorgeous creations. Checked out the first one by Virtuous Daughters-so refreshing to see the lovely blouse and cape. Will have to check out a few more sites when I get a chance. Thank you hosting this beautiful post. Now I am going to visit your mom!

Mildred said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a lovely day.

Debby Ray said...

Hello sweet friend...thank you for hosting this lovely blog/link-up :) Have a wonderful day!

Sylvia said...

I always look forward to Tuesday's Roses of Inspirations, Stephanie. Even though I don't have a post for today, I will be visiting most of the ones here, and enjoy theirs. Thanks for your friendship and hosting this party!

Stacy @ Sweethearts + Sweet Tarts said...

All of the bunnies featured are adorable! Thank you for hosting!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Dear Stephanie,
Such wonderful features this week and so many great posts.
Thank you for sharing and hosting once again this week.
Hugs and Blessings,
CM

Christine said...

Thanks again Stephanie for hosting!
Have a wonderful week!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Stephanie for Roses of Inspiration 14. It is a pleasure to join in.
Joy

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I am so thrilled to be featured along with all the other wonderful ladies and their crafts! You have such a nice linky party to come and visit other bloggers with so many great ideas to pin! Thanks for doing it every week.

Mari said...

Thanks for hosting! I enjoy see the links. The story of Thomas was very touching. My sister lost twins at 20 weeks and I was able to be there when she delivered. This brought back memories.

Jann Olson said...

I love Ann Marie's hangers! I have some sitting on my desk waiting to be modge podged with book pages. May to doll a few up! Thanks for the party sweet friend!
hugs,
Jann

Judy Goddard said...

I so enjoy visiting others and reading about their lives and interests. You have broadened my horizons!

Thank you!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you for hosting!

Kerin said...

As always, such fun and inspirational posts!

Have a wonderful Tuesday, sweet girl :)

~K.

Kim Stevens said...

Thank you for the puddle of inspiration here each week.

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello sweet Stephanie, Thanks so much for your lovely party! Hugs, Cecilia

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting. Hope you had a wonderful Easter..Judy

JES said...

Thank you for hosting :) Have a lovely week!

Melanie said...

Thank you, Stephanie for hosting this lovely party. I don't always link up but I always enjoy visiting!

Beverly Flores said...

Oh such beautiful features!!! Happy Spring and thank you. Hugs, Beverly

Beatrice Euphemie said...

I just love to visit all the inspiration here, Stephanie! Hope you are having a lovely week. xo Karen

camp and cottage living said...

Looks like another great party!
I wish I had time to visit everyone.

Beedeebabee said...

What a lovely party with such beautiful features. I'll have to do some visiting! Have a great week! xo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Ooooooooooo those sweet bunnies get me every time! Creativity on the ROLL HERE! Enjoy your day dear one. Back later! Anita

Robyn said...

Congrats on your party success, Stephanie! I love visiting here each week to see what everyone's been up to. I'll be back tomorrow with another link - I've been a little lazy over the holiday, lol.
I hope you're going to share a pic with me of you and your mom and the carrots! I'm sure your Easter was beautiful.
Have a wonderful week, sweet friend!

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Oh dear Stephanie
it is with real joy I link to your party each week!
I love seeing and reading again the highlights from last week's party too!
I only ever link to a handful of parties, occasionally I try a new one.
However, I find it disappointing when the hostess doesn't acknowledge her visitors.
You are a charming hostess and I always feel welcome at your Roses of Inspiration Party - there I've said it!
Have a lovely week and find joy in the little things!
Shane x

Trisha said...

So happy to be joining in this week and to be your newest follower!

~Trisha

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Stephanie, what a lot of lovely links to visit! I'll have a hard time narrowing down the choices! Wish I could visit them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...